Monday, November 14, 2011

Baby Morrison #2

Stuart, Waverly, & I are so excited that we are going to be adding to the Morrison Family in April. Baby Morrison #2 is due April 27, 2012! After trying for quite some time to have Waverly & after the help of fertility drugs we finally got pregnant. Well, Baby #2 was a different story! We were not even trying, had not thought of having another child, but God obviously had a plan for us. I started feeling "different" at the end of August and after a visit to my doctor realized I was pregnant with our sweet little baby. Stuart & I were in a little bit of shock that it could happen without help from Dr. Smith, my ob/gyn. I will be 17 weeks on Thursday and can't wait to meet our baby girl or boy. We do not care if we have another girl or have a boy, our most important thought is that he/she is healthy and perfect. I am going to try and do a better job of keeping everyone updated. :)

No comments: