Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Finally!!

I have not been doing a very good job of keeping my blog updated, but with the help of my new blogger app on my iPad I can do better.

Waverly is now 2 1/2, as she likes to say, and is growing like a weed. She has been potty-trained for over 6 months and is even sleeping in her big girl panties at night! I am so proud of her and I can only hope that the new baby will be just as easy. Waverly just finished up her 3rd year of swimming lessons at the aquatic center and her instructor said she is beyond ready for the 3-5 year old class. We are going to do that this summer.

Our second daughter, Evelyn Turner Morrison, should arrive in a little over 6 weeks. Evelyn was my maternal grandmother's name and she loved Waverly so much. I know that she would be thrilled to know that she has a great granddaughter named after her. Stuart decided on Turner, which is the name of the waterway where we keep our boat. Our boat is kept at Hogans' Marina on Turner's Creek. If we ever move back to North Carolina, Turner's name will always make us remember our time in Savannah. We are going to call her Turner and can't wait for her to arrive. Waverly is so ecstatic about becoming a big sister and I think she is going to be a huge help!

I promise to update very soon. I know i have said that in the past, but since I do everything on my iPad it will be much easier now.

No comments: