Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Poor Baby

Turner started running a fever night before last and was very clingy yesterday. She has a little cold, a tooth coming in, and a little cough. Stuart and I were up and down with her all night long! She woke up this morning around 2 with a terrible nose bleed. She acted okay but it scared both of us! I cleaned her up and flushed her nose with saline. I didn't want to mess with it too much for fear that it would start to bleed again. It did just a little bit, but it has stopped. Luckily, she hasn't had a fever since around 2 this morning and seems to be acting so much better. I gave her a breathing treatment and that also seems to be helping her cough. I am home with her today just to make sure that she is back to her old self.....and to get some rest. I am exhausted from being up all night. Waverly was a little congested this morning, so I have my fingers crossed that she is not getting sick, too. We have a BIG surprise planned for her this weekend and don't want to have to cancel because she is sick. Otherwise, we are great and the girls are perfect....as always!






No comments: