Friday, August 27, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

Once again, I apologize for not updating my blog more frequently. Since I have started another school year things have been a little busy around the Morrison House. I have a great group of kids this year and I know we will have a wonderful year together!

Waverly is growing like a weed and is doing so well. She is drinking her milk and eating like such a big girl. She is practically running all over the house. She is such a perfect little walker and has such great balance. I was sad around the time of her birthday because so many things were happening. Her first birthday, stopping nursing, and walking all happened within a week of each other. I am happy to say that even though I am sad that my sweet little baby is growing up, we are entering a new and exciting chapter in her life.

We are still going out in the boat every weekend and she absolutely loves the water! Stuart & I look forward to the days when we can pull her in a tube, teach her to hydraslide, and go on family boat trips to Charleston. We are so fortunate to have such an easy-going baby.





1 comment:

Alisa said...

It's about time, slacker! ;) It's sad and exciting that our babies are growing up. Love you guys!