Wednesday, February 17, 2010

"Mama"

*NEWS FLASH* Waverly is saying "mama"!!! We have been practicing every time I change her or we are playing on the floor. I would repeat mamamamamama over and over again! I guess it worked. Whenever I turn my back to her or leave the room she says "mama"! I think she is going to be a genius! :) I can't believe my little baby is getting so big!

For Waverly's first Valentine's Day we went out to lunch with our friend, Rachel, while Stuart was at his scuba diving class. Waverly sat in the high chair at the restaurant for the first time and absolutely loved it! She was looking all around and checking everyone out as they walked by! Stuart cooked a great dinner when he got home and we had a wonderful Valentine's night just relaxing at home and being together! Today was also the last day for Waverly's eye drops. We are praying that her eye stays clear and the puffiness is gone for good.

1 comment:

Alisa said...

Yay Waverly!! She is so smart. I am going to have to start saying it to Hadley over and over so maybe she will start saying 'mama'!! I love her dress in this pic too. So cute!! Oh, how long is Stuart going to be in Florida? E-mail me! :)