Monday, February 22, 2010

Weekend Full of Firsts

The weather was absolutely beautiful this weekend and we definitely took advantage of it! Saturday, Waverly rode in a shopping cart for the first time. Of course, I had a cover ready to go, so my angel wouldn't get any germs! Ha Ha

Sunday, we all played in the front yard. Waverly loved pulling grass and playing with leaves. She only tried to eat them twice! We had a blast for about an hour and it was the perfect afternoon!

Finally, we went down to the playground and Waverly got to swing!! She was still a little small for the swing but she LOVED it! The breeze was blowing and she was laughing with the biggest smile on her face! What a wonderful way to spend our weekend!!

2 comments:

Alisa said...

What a fun weekend! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend and get some cute pics of the girls together!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Love my Waverly! How can a baby be so cute and happy all the time? I am thankful for the technology we have available so that I can see my little darling almost everyday and watch her grow. GranDana loves you Baby!