Thursday, February 4, 2010

Sitting Up

Waverly is sitting up so well on her own. She sits and plays with her toys for a good 5-10 minutes before she gets tired and starts to lean back or to one side. I am so proud of her for being so strong but it just reminds me that she is growing everyday. I wish I could just freeze her like she is right now forever! Yes, I would change diapers and breastfeed her forever if it meant she would stay as perfect as she is right now! Everyday, Stuart & I just look at her and tell each other how lucky we are to have her. Waverly is definitely the best of both of us put together to make this perfect little person. If you can't tell I am feeling a little sappy today and I just want to cherish every second I have with my precious baby.

1 comment:

Alisa said...

Oh my gosh. I know how you feel. I think about this just about everyday. I would change diapers and breastfeed Hadley too forever if I could just stop time. They are growing up too fast!!!

P.S. Our girls are so much alike. Hadley had a NCSU toboggan when she was born too.